How to get listed on the Yoga Village UK website
- Listings in the Yoga Teachers Directory, Yoga Centres and Yoga Organisations pages are free of charge.
- A voluntary annual subscription of £35 is requested for Yoga Teachers Directory listings. Click advertising charges for more information.
- Please submit your information online. It will be reviewed by a human and may be edited before publication.
- Please do not submit information for other yoga people without first asking their permission and confirming their details.
- YogaUK reserves the right to remove listings at any time.
- You can update an existing entry. The new information will be reviewed and may be edited before publication.
- For other ways to advertise on the website please click here.
- To send us feedback about the website please click here.
What to do
You can submit your listing online. Once we have reviewed your entry it will be published on the appropriate page and you will receive an email asking you to have a final check.
If you have previously used our online submission system, please log in here and submit your information.
If you are listed in the Yoga Teacher Directory but have not yet used our new online submission system, simply click this link and we will send you a password so that you can log in. (This will only work if your email address is already on our database.)
If you are not in the Yoga Teachers Director and have never previously listed any information on this website, please register to use the online submission system.